This is what I have seen at this bar:
- a DJ playing 80s/90s dance hits
- a bartender in a hot pink outfit that barely covered her body which made me do a double take
- a man dunking his head into a vat of whipped cream while he fished for gum balls in the name of charity
- a random couple groping each other in front of the men's bathroom
- a cartoon of a woman holding up a plate of ribs while men check out her "rack"
What I don't expect to see at this bar... A Charlie Chaplin movie! For one thing, a silent film is perfect for a bar. Especially a funny one. All the TVs are on mute anyways and you don't need to hear dialogue when watching a silent movie like you would a TV show. You can guzzle your beer, nosh on your greasy hamburger AND laugh hysterically at Chaplin's hijinks. Plus plus plus.
Where is the strangest place you have seen a classic film movie or a classic film poster?
While you chew on that thought, let me leave you with a clip of the famous Chaplin dinner roll dance scene. Enjoy!