It often feels like there are hundreds of "Heaven" movies. Perhaps because there are also so many contemporary ones. However, there are really only 5 main ones (and various lesser-known ones). And they are...
- All This, and Heaven Too (1940) - Bette Davis & Charles Boyer
- All That Heaven Allows (1956) - Rock Hudson & Jane Wyman
- Heaven Can Wait (1943) - Gene Tierney & Don Ameche
- Heaven Knows, Mrs. Allison (1957) - Robert Mitchum & Deborah Kerr
- Leave Her to Heaven (1946) - Gene Tierney & Cornel Wilde
I'm going to guess that Ginger's favorite is #5? Seeing as it has her favorite actress plus her current crush.
Stay tuned for more!